We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who speaks Italian.
If you were to be hired, you’d be working in a small team, which consists of five other professionals who speak both Italian and English. Our approach is very humble, human and based on mutual respect and this is what we try to transmit to our customers.
We are a fast-growing company and you will have the opportunity to join us in the process, make experience and learn everything about Web Development and Web Marketing on a whole new level.
You will work in a very flexible environment. We do have business hours to be respected but there is occasional possibility to work remotely and enjoy our small company’s entertainment moments and events.
- Assisting customers with their queries and requests via phone and email by keeping a positive attitude and striving towards problem resolution;
- Proactively engaging customers and updating them on project’s progresses;
- Good computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills – calm and professional manners;
- Fluent written and spoken Italian;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Good will to learn new things;
- Web marketing / web development basics (optional but preferred due to the nature of our company)
- Convenient City Centre location in Birmingham, close to New Street and Moor Street stations and local amenities;
- Very spacious serviced office with kitchen and other facilities;
- A friendly and collaborative environment;
- Workplace pension scheme;
- Company events and team-building day trips;
- Flexible approach on working hours;
- Authentic Italian Espresso machine in the office 🙂
Our office is equipped with hand sanitisers and cleaned daily.