At Wiredmark, a Marketing & WebOps Agency based in Birmingham, UK, we are looking for a frontend developer who can help us in the development of web pages and user experiences in order to support the marketing actions we carry out for our international clients.
We collaborate with brands such as Toyota, Action Aid, Brunello Cucinelli and TBWA.
Who we are looking for
The frontend developer we are looking for is a dynamic and creative person who wants to grow up professionally and work with our partners and customers in order to achieve extraordinary results in digital marketing.
Are you already in the UK? We will offer you a full-time recruitment with a presence in the office. Alternatively, we are also open to collaborations from remote.
If you have the following skills, do not hesitate to apply!
As a frontend developer, you are the person we are looking for if:
- You know how to design and develop captivating web pages while paying particular attention to the client’s needs;
- You have knowledge of the basics of digital marketing;
- You know how to communicate effectively, having the ability to convey technical concepts in a discursive and easy to understand manner;
- You have a thorough knowledge of the English language;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the role.
If you do not have all the essential requirements, we kindly ask you not to apply for this job.
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress and Elementor builder;
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma or other tools for wireframe development and web page design;
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategies, such as SEO strategies, advertising, social media management or other channels;
What we offer
- Full-time permanent employment, with an initial probationary period;
- Competitive salary aligned to your skills and experience level;
- Convenient city centre location in Birmingham, close to New Street and Moor Street stations and local amenities;
- Very spacious serviced office with kitchen and other facilities;
- A friendly and collaborative environment;
- Workplace pension scheme;
- Company events and team-building day trips;
- Flexible approach on working hours;
- Training, corporate and team building events;
- Real Italian espresso in the office! 🙂
Our office is equipped with hand sanitisers and cleaned daily.
How to apply
In order to submit your application, please fill in the form on this page. All applications are to be submitted in English. Any application submitted by other means will be rejected without appeal.
This job post is meant for people of all genders, ages and nationalities, in compliance with current regulations.