At Wiredmark, a Marketing & WebOps Agency based in Birmingham, we are looking for an Italian-speaking graphic designer to be the creative lead of our Italian clients’ campaigns, by working alongside our team and seeing an idea through from concept to production.
The Graphic Designer we are looking for will need to generate innovative, fresh and modern concepts to push boundaries and engage the imagination on the market, resulting in brand building and increased awareness of their products and services.
As a graphic designer, you are the person we are looking for if you:
- Are highly creative;
- Have common sense;
- Know how to develop a visual concept;
- Have good communication skills;
- Know social media very well;
- Have a thorough knowledge of photography and typography;
- Have at least a basic knowledge of visual semiotics;
- Know printing techniques;
- Have a basic knowledge of both strategic and operational marketing;
- Have a strong creative design expertise, including Adobe Creative suite;
- Know how the advertising industry works;
- Are fluent in Italian.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience required to lead our creative team, we definitely want to hear from you!
- Support the creative team;
- Create and oversee advertising campaigns;
- Brainstorm initial creative direction and provide design rationales outlining direction and tactical solutions;
- Ensure designs meet objectives, budget, timeline and quality of deliverables;
- Work on the campaign from the outset, managing details about the client, product, target audience and required advertising message.
What we offer
- Full-time permanent employment, with an initial probationary period;
- Convenient city centre location in Birmingham, close to New Street and Moor Street stations and local amenities;
- Very spacious serviced office with kitchen and other facilities;
- A friendly and collaborative environment;
- Workplace pension scheme;
- Company events and team-building day trips;
- Flexible approach on working hours;
- Training, corporate and team building events;
- Authentic Italian espresso in the office! 🙂
Our office is equipped with hand sanitisers and cleaned daily.
How to apply
In order to submit your application, please fill in the form on this page. All applications are to be submitted in English. Any application submitted by other means will be rejected without appeal.
This job post is meant for people of all genders, ages and nationalities, in compliance with current regulations.
Due to the nature of the job, we kindly request you to share your portfolio when applying.